You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser
Other V0iD's Expresscrypto Auto Faucet Scipt
Maybe someone needs this. I rewrote that Script to show Shortlinks after 10 Claims:
a (not really) complete re-rewrite of the (moderately) popular but mostly outdated Floodgate Script
|Table of Contents|
a list of notable features of the script
- Added a Shortlink being generated after every 10 Claims to slow the user down
- New: ExpressCrypto implemented!
- Revised Claim Process
- Progress is saved even between sessions
- Payouts Can be sent Every X claims
- internal tracking of claims to allow easy customization.
- Simplified Layout
- a new bootstrap based design
- easily change layout and colors via the admin panel
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Powerful Admin Panel
- No more Editing Configs with a fully integrated Admin Panel
- Manage Currencies, Shortlinks & Banner Ads Conveniently.
- Easily add Captchas and Proxy Detection
- Future Proof
- No Hardcoded currencies by dynamically fetching Currencies from EC (removed until EC adds this endpoint) + Added EX-Gold and EX-Silver, you can add more in the source Code
- Images are pulled from EC whenever a currency is added
- API limit detection notifies you when to increase the payout cycle
- Apache or NGinX (any version)
- PHP 5.6 or Higher
- Read and Write Permissions Required
- ExpressCrypto Account + Expresscrypto API Key
- PHP 7.0 or Higher
- the higher the version the better. Never Versions genrally outperform older PHP version
- PHP-SQLite3 Extention
- SQLite offers Higher performance to json without needing to setup a Database.
- Download the newest version from github
- Unpack it on your server and remove the ZIP (Keep it on your local pc though incase you need it!)
- visit the index page in your browser - this will create a Security Key and store it in your config.
- open the config.php file, get your Security Key and use it to set up admin credentials
- Done! you can now configure your script and never need to touch a config file again!
- Open claim.php, hit Ctrl + F and search for 'count10', change the api code and url there, to get Shortlinks from your preferred Shortlink Provider
- Open admin.php and add the Currencies you want to add under $Currencies
· Views: 2